Tuesday 16 April 2013

Farewell

This was an enjoyable journey from the very start. As someone who spends the majority of her time on Internet I always welcome learning about new aspects of it. 23Things taught me many things I didn’t know about and even the things I did know I learned knew things about them. The thing I enjoyed most about it was the fact that it brought everyone closer together. I personally am a very shy person and I find it difficult to have face to face conversation with people, I have always been more comfortable with E-mails. But 23things created an opportunity for me to have conversations with people I hardly ever had a chance to talk to and by sharing experiences I got to know them a bit better and learned so much from them as well. Every Monday whilst I was doing my enquiry desk duty I was looking forward to see what the “thing” for the week is and now it’s no longer there I’m truly going to miss it. A very big thank you to the 23things team who provided nice and clear instructions, and a big thank you to all those who offered me their help and encouragement.

5 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely post :-) I'm really going to miss your blog posts :-( Enjoyed reading your posts as they were so clear and always had something new that I didn't discover it myself. You explored the 23things tools very well, indeed. See you soon darling :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azadeh, your posts were always interesting and beautifully written - I will miss reading them every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, and I'm going to miss your posts as well. Hopefully they will do something similar to this in future x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed your blog Azadeh, and will miss your posts. You've been a real support and help to many of your colleagues doing Sot23. So thank you!

    Look forward to seeing you at Thursday's celebration:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Azadeh! Really enjoyed reading your posts:-)

    ReplyDelete