Friday 18 January 2013

Snow

Despite the snow I still managed to get to work on Friday and after the first hour of confusion we still had the SOT23 Programme training that we are running in University of Southampton Hartley Library. I couldn't take any scenic picture of the snow myself. But here's one I found online.
The training was quite useful. I have used Facebook/Twitter/Flickr and Youtube for my personal use before but it would be useful to see how they can be used in regards to my daytime job as a library assistant. Also here's my first attempt at creating a blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a brilliant picture of the bargate and I love your blog design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design and content of your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I'm looking forward to see yours :-)

      Delete