Thursday 7 February 2013

It's time for the "Mad Tea Party", says my Doodle

This week I thought I start working on this nice and early, so on Monday I started working on Doodle. I must say it was very easy to use. I have used it before when my sister Mina sent it to me to arrange a family thing that all four of us were meant to take part in it and it proved to be very useful and saved us all a lot of hassle. But I never created one before so this was my first go. Since in my current role I never have to arrange meetings (I always get invited to them) I couldn't really use it in that sense, but just to try it out I created an imaginary one and called it a "Mad tea party" and invited myself on my different email addresses, this proved to be very useful in a sense that it gave me a lot of practice in regards to both creating and participating in it. The only thing I couldn't get working was syncing it with Outlook, since that's the one I use at work it would be wonderful to get them both combined. I raised the issue and the SOT23 team have told I-solutions to get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment