Thursday 31 January 2013

Netvibes

This week is all about Netvibes. To be honest I've never heard about it up until now. But I have been talking to Mina over the weekend and she explained a little. From what I could understand, it is a summary of all of my important pages all in one which sounds great. Usually I rely on my I-phone apps for that, so i will be nice to have an equivalent on my desktop/laptop. I started playing around with it and although creating it was really straight forward but editing proves to be not quite as stable and reliable. I keep changing things and when I refresh the page it has all gone back to the way it was before. You can't really change the colour of the tabs easily without having to change the whole theme. Also the updating is not very reliable and it keeps trying to update without anything happening.Also today I've realised the "Adding content" button is broken. I've tried using it on all 3 main browsers and still not much luck.
I'm hoping the tomorrow training session would shed a light on this whole thing and helps me using it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment